Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Friday, July 23, 2004

4-year-old logic

Damn. I hate it when they're right ... even when they're wrong!

The conversation in the room next to me just went like this:

Daddy: {a lot of important blah blah blah}  ...  You don't listen to Mommy and Daddy.

Madi: I am listening.

D: What did I just say?

M: I'm not listening.

 

 


posted by Laura at 7:33 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com