Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Today I became a "soccer mom."
 
Well, I guess I'm not offically a soccer mom until the girls make it through practice and a game or two. For that we have a month or so to go. That ought to give me enough time to figure out exactly what's expected of me as an SM. And that should give me enough time to figure out exactly where to buy shin guards and soccer "boots." (Sorry Madi, these boots will disappoint you little fashion diva.)
 
Taking the girls to sign up was a big step for me. They can't wait to put on their purple and black uniforms and run around trying to kick the ball. They'll be great little soccer players. I'm just not sure I'm cut out for this whole SM gig. I guess I'll know I'm truly indoctrinated as an SM when I wake up one day wishing we had never traded in the minvan!
 
 

posted by Laura at 7:51 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com