Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Sunday, August 08, 2004

A Rugrats moment

I admit, I sometimes find myself watching Rugrats even when mine aren't around. I just can't get enough of the kids' interpretations of big words and concepts.

Max and I have talked more than once about short-term memory loss, we like to tease each other with a simple, "Short-term memory loss!" when one of us forgets something. I have a four-year-old and a six-year-old ... what's her excuse?!

She spent the night at her aunt's house recently and when she couldn't remember something, she told her aunt, "I have short-turn memory loss." To suppress her aunt's surprise, she explained, "Sometimes when I turn around, I forget."

posted by Laura at 10:14 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com