Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Friday, September 03, 2004

Knock first

She might just be 6 years old, but she is already a teenager. Max just came to ask me to help her spell "knock first," so she could tape that message to her door. I at least advised her to add "please" to the sign.

Last night she wanted us to knock first because she was dancing to Disney Jams in there. Today, I don't know what she plans on doing.

I told her that I would help her spell it, but I reminded her that Mommy and Daddy will always have no-knock entry privileges.

Does this mean that I will be really in over my head in another 7 or so years??

posted by Laura at 7:11 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com