Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Thursday, October 14, 2004

40 before 40

After being inspired by another blog, I decided to write a "40 things to do before I turn 40" list. Without having sat down and actually put pen to paper (a dangerous thing for my overcrowded brain), I realized number one on my list will have to be: Finish this damn list.

Followed closely by:

Buy a very expensive pair of shoes (I'm thinking Manolo Blahniks or something like that. These days it's a lot if I spend more than $40 on shoes - thanks to Land's End my feet stay comfy on my nonteaching days in All Weahter Mocs, which are ridiculously affordable).

Be self-employed.

I'd also like to see a Redwood tree and visit Graceland.

That's all I got so far. Good thing I have almost 6 years before I have to complete this To Do List.

It should go without saying that I'm open to suggestions!



posted by Laura at 8:54 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com