Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Friday, November 05, 2004

Disappointment

I have to say that I'm feeling really let down that my very first commenter on this blog was just some political pundit who really didn't give a crap about what I've been writing (asking how I'd feel when my SON was drafted? As she'll tell you, Max's REAL name is Maxine, thank you very much. And given that she's 6, I'm thinking we'll have some time before we face her being drafted).

I was just used and tossed aside so some fool could make his/her political statement and move on. I guess this poster didn't realize that really almost no one is reading this (just a look at the total lack of comments should be proof, no?) and that diatribe was wasted keystrokes. I thought about hiding the comment, but I'll leave it for now.

posted by Laura at 4:48 PM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Blogger The Infamous A:


It was probably Lewis! ;)


11:17 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com