Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Meeting torture

Note to co-workers everywhere: When you come to a meeting, any sort of meeting, one thing you should NOT bring with you is a gallon-size Ziploc bag half full (oh what an optimist I am!) of Doritos. Even if you were to chew with your mouth closed the whole time (a good goal, I'd suggest) you still make a lot of noise with those chips. And if the sounds weren't bad enough, there's the smell. Sometimes that nacho-cheesy smell is heaven on earth, but at a 2:30 p.m. meeting when most of us are well into the digestion of our lunches, it's pretty disgusting. And when you share with others, it only increases my pain.

Given that I just realized I'm a true optimist, here's one way of looking on the bright side: At least the 32 oz.-cup-of-ice cruncher wasn't sitting on my other side.



posted by Laura at 7:26 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com