Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Monday, November 08, 2004

Sticky songs

Lord help me. At the young age of 4, Madi has become a victim of an annoying "sticky song," you know those songs that you hear just once and then find yourself singing for the next frickin week. ("And I would walk 500 miles..." for instance.)

She keeps singing, "Saturday is all right ... " from that terribly obnoxious National American University commercial on TV. Damn you NAU, just for this I will read and sing and work with my child until she is brilliant and gets accepted to every Ivy League school on a full-ride scholarship just so she never will consider attending your second-rate U. And if the scholarship route fails, I will save and sacrifice my grande caramel macchiatos for the rest of my life so I can afford all of those Ivy League schools.

National American University (you have to understand I sing that even as I type it), you will pay for this. Yes, you will pay.

posted by Laura at 7:07 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com