Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Monday, December 06, 2004

Isn't it ironic?

While home nursing two sick children and sick me (the stomach virus from hell is raging through the halls of the university and the elementary school), I caught a few moments of the Jane Pauley show. She had Eve Ensler on talking about "loving our trees." I recognized Eve Ensler from The Vagina Monologues, and for a few moments truly thought that impact of the FCC was that we cannot say "vagina" on national television, instead referring to it as our trees.

I caught on eventually. I always do.

But after five minutes of the very affirming message of loving our trees, the first commercial break was LA Weight Loss Centers! Just proving that we all could love our trees more if only the trunks were a little slimmer!

posted by Laura at 6:44 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com