Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Monday, January 17, 2005

F-f-f-fashion

Now I must be feeling better, I'm ready to make some catty comments about the fashion at last night's Golden Globes!

Some folks have made wonderful comments about Halle Berry's dress. It was pretty, but it made her boobs look so different, they totally lacked symmetry. The side with the shoulder strapped looked nice, the other one looked terribly squished. The rest of the dress was pretty, but I couldn't get beyond the dual-personality boobs.

I also thought most of Nicole Kidman's dress was pretty, but I couldn't get beyond the peacock feathers tucked in the front. I had to wonder if it was itchy because the ends of those feathers are usually pokey. Also, her hair needed some work. She makes it clear that even celebrities have a hard time growing out short haircuts.

I'm sure there's plenty more I could say, but that's it for now.



posted by Laura at 7:59 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com