Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

The mystery of blogger

If there's anyone out there who really understands blogger, can you answer this riddle for me? When I click on my profile, it shows that I've only posted 33 times for a measly, 5,000+ words. The first post that shows up there is from Nov. 5. I know that ain't right. But why?

Can you believe I used to edit a computing magazine, and now I can't even figure out something as simple as type-and-click publishing? Oh how the brain deteriorates after the age of 30.

posted by Laura at 1:55 PM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


I have yet to figure out anything that people see in this blogger thing other than its free!

~Genuine

www.genuineblog.com


11:46 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com