Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Friday, March 18, 2005

Ah, the simple life

We have to go get water for the fishtank. I am ready to get outta the house and make it a family trip. The girls want to stay. So I asked if they would be all right if I went with Daddy for a little while. Disturbingly, they agreed.

"How long can I be gone," I asked.

"30 hours," Madison said.

"You'll be all right by yourselves that long?"

"Yeah, like if you want to go on a date, we'll get cereal," Madi said. Is she a resourceful 4 year old or what?

Maxine was singing a different tune. By her estimates, they'll be OK for about 12 minutes alone.

I have to agree with Max.

posted by Laura at 4:15 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com