Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Help, please.

As with most major purchases made in this household, we do a lot of research. Sometimes months of research, followed by what still feels like an impulse buy.

Lately we're looking into two things: digital SLR cameras and bamboo flooring. I'm looking for input on the cameras please!

We've narrowed it down to two potential cameras. Brent seems to think the Canon EOS 350D is a great choice. I'm leaning toward the Nikon D70. I would love to hear people's opinions on this debate (and I'm an open-minded person who is ready to concede my wishes if the evidence supports it!).

I think the only background information that could have an impact is that we now own a Nikon N65 and have two lenses for that camera, which I understand would be usable on the D70.

Please, if you have an opinion on digital cameras, leave a comment!

posted by Laura at 8:19 AM |

3 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous T-Square:


Nikon all the way!! The D70 is a great camera.


1:31 AM 
Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


I sent you an email on the D70 and the Rebel.
that picture of the Nikon just doesn't do it justice!!
http://flickr.com/photos/obnoxiousaries/5729639/in/photostream/
This is a picture of my baby. there is a few of them in there.

I have 8 different digital cameras ranging from Fugi, Olympus, Kodak, Polaroid, and the Nikon and I would give away every single camera for my Nikon.

I looked at the other camera (the one your hubby likes) and yeah, more mega pixels...more compact...
Honestly, I love that my Nikon is big. It has a special feel to it. It's like driving a muscle car. My other cameras when I use them is now like driving a Geo Metro. Just not the same.


9:56 AM 
Commented by Anonymous Anna:


JEALOUS!

I have wanted an SLR digital for awhile...sigh. Let me know which one you decide to get. My SLR Canon is awesome, but I think I'd lean towards the Nikon on this one


6:06 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com