Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

She likes me!

I called the Dell Tech Support line last night when our 1-week-old computer gave me some strange error message. I spoke with the tech, who was so very obviously living in India, and she put me through the paces, but of course the error did not repeat itself. (That's a good thing.)

At the end of the conversation, she said, "I will call you tomorrow to check on you, what's a good time?"

She just called (actually she called earlier and left a message, so she just called back), and when I told her things were going fine, she asked, "Shall I call you tomorrow?"

I'm all about great customer service, but will she now want to call me every day for the rest of the time I own this computer just to check in on us?

posted by Laura at 9:43 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com