Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Thursday, April 28, 2005

In a nutshell

Today I was behind a car in the drive through lane at Starbucks that to outsiders would sum up Colorado Springs.
On the rear windshield of a Ford Explorer there were four stickers.
Top middle: Bush Cheney '04
Bottom Middle: PBR (Professional Bull Riders)
Bottom Right: Calvin kneeling in front of a cross praying
Bottom Left: NRA

posted by Laura at 10:54 AM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Admin:


Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
Las Vegas
Thanks


10:42 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com