Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Thursday, April 07, 2005

A revolutionary new way to lose weight!

For the last week or so there's a new commercial on the 5 a.m. news. It's for a weight-loss surgery called the Lap Band. The commercial comes on just as my coffee is brewing and without that first cup, the senses aren't so sharp. So instead of Lap Band, I hear all these people raving about the Lap Dance: "Nothing worked for me until I tried the Lap Dance!" "The Lap Dance is right for people 75 pounds overweight." "I lost 105 pounds with the Lap Dance!!"


P.S. Apparently I'm not the only one who needs a good shot of coffee to clear the ears in the a.m. My conversation with Madi just went like this, "Do I have to go to Nanny's today." "Yes. But tomorrow is Mommy-Madi-Max day." "Today?" "No, tomorrow." "Mommy-Madi-Max day is today?" "TO. MOR. OH."

Of course, this is the child who just the other day took a sip of my coffee and said, "Can I have some of my own?" I said, "Just drink mine." And she said, "No, I want my own coffee in a sippy cup."

posted by Laura at 6:20 AM |

3 Comments:

Commented by Blogger harvey3:


Nice blog I have one myself great idea betting horse racing site web


4:49 AM 
Commented by Blogger Robert Parr:


Hello, just viewed your site. I think it is really nice and interesting. If you're interested you can view my low carb plan. Its a tlow carb plan site. Have a good day!


10:38 PM 
Commented by Blogger yaya:


Hello, just viewed your site. I think it is really nice and interesting. If you're interested you can view my phenitrine diet pills. Its a tphenitrine diet pills site. Have a good day!


2:24 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com