Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Strike a pose

We've had the D70 for two weeks now and we've already taken more photos than we EVER did in the 15 months or more that we owned our Sony Cybershot. This is true love!

posted by Laura at 10:23 PM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


I totally knew you would love it.
Now get on flickr and sign up for the Nikon group and start asking questions and learning new things so we can see all your pictures.

I'm so happy for you. I LOVE mine too. I named it. We cuddle. That camera...it completes me!


2:01 PM 
Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


Oh yeah, I checked to see how many I have taken...I think I'm up to around 4,000 in the 3 months i've had it.


2:04 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com