Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Monday, June 27, 2005

Add toner

Here's looking at a half-full glass.

In the middle of copying exams for Wednesday's class, the toner ran out. For nearly anyone else in my department this would have been tragic because the keeper of the knowledge of the copier is at a doctor's appointment this afternoon. For me, not so much. I learned long ago how to change the toner in this machine and have saved many colleague's asses in the evenings when they have exams scheduled.

And this is where the glass gets half full. Next to go on the copier was the stapler. But guess what? It used its last stapler on my last exam! (And, of course, in the world of copies having to staple your own is not the same predicament as being out of toner.)

I also got to have lunch with one of my favorite people in the world today. The French onion soup that I got was put under the broiler a little too long and it didn't taste as fabulous as it normally does. But the company was fantastic, so really, I can't complain.

posted by Laura at 3:22 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com