Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Make up my mind

If you were going to Vegas with two very underage kids, where would you stay? In our house we've narrowed it down to the Luxor or Mandalay Bay.

Here's some info you might want to know before you make up my mind:

- The girls would be happy to stay in a hotel in town if they get to spend 6 hours or more a day in the pool.

- Mandalay Bay has the best pool in Vegas according to The Travel Channel. A "beach", a lazy river, etc. etc. etc.

- Luxor has pyramids.

- Mandalay Bay costs about $50 more per night. That will total $150 more when we're there.

- I'm on hold right now with Luxor to see if their guests can use the pool at Mandalay Bay since they're owned by the same company (THAT would make the decision making easy -- well darn, it should be so easy. Luxor guests cannot use the MB pool.).

posted by Laura at 8:16 AM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


The pool. YOU MUST PROVIDE THE POOL!

I think my mother would have killed my father if he tried to skimp on the pool during the summers (we traveled A LOT). The pool entertained us for HOURS AND HOURS.

and I've been to the Luxor..it's 'okay'.

I liked Excalabur because it was the portal to ALL of those places and it was the cheapest.
(I have no info on the pool though, I gambled the whole time!!)

Have fun!!


7:56 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com