Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Paralyzed by the options

My birthday isn't until tomorrow, but I got my iPod mini (in pink!) today. And I got a couple gift certificates to buy some songs. Suddenly I can't remember what music I like but don't have. I am sitting at the computer thinking that it will take me another 35 years to make it through the $30 of gift cards I have (or, it could take me about 30 seconds if I could just give my brain a kickstart!).

Of course, the first thing Maxine said to me was, "Mommy can I share your iPod?"

posted by Laura at 9:34 PM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


I want to be the first to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I probably won't be on the computer much tomorrow so it's a day early!!


10:17 PM 
Commented by Blogger bobo:


Very cool. I was looking (longingly) at them in the store today. Unfortunately they only had pink left in the model I wanted and no, that just was not going to work for me as a fashion accessory...


12:51 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com