Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

a question and a comment

Why do they call soccer shoes "boots"? (Madison was crushed when she learned she would not be wearing actual fashion boots to play.)

If you're a contestant on Jeopardy! and you wear a bowtie you'd better win. Because if you lose wearing a bowtie you look like a real dope.

posted by Laura at 7:41 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com