Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Take the rest of the day off

It's just 10:30 and already I have:

- walked
- finished and submitted my article that was due today (had until noon, got it in at about 8:45 a.m.)
- highlighted my hair
- conducted two research calls for my regular freelance gig
- emailed an author of a book I'm reading about freelance writing asking for contact info for a national magazine (she already responded with the information I asked for!!! if that's not a reason to sign up for her online course, what is? Sure, I'm plugging here, but she got back to me in less than 10 minutes, you'd plug too!)

I think I am going to take the rest of the day off and take my daughters to a movie. Feels like "Herbie Fully Loaded" kinda day to me.

posted by Laura at 10:37 AM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


I have done NOTHING and it's almost 1pm.

Dang...I need to get up earlier or something ;)


1:58 PM 
Commented by Blogger Laura:


I thought I would accomplish a few things after the movie. But unless you count a quick trip to Target and Office Max -- no luck. I did, however, get a nap. If only I could maintain this morning's pace for one complete day!


9:08 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com