Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

What was I thinking?

Next time my regular walking partner is out of town, will you please remind me to just go out by myself instead of agreeing to meet another neighbor at 5:15 a.m. (the 15 minutes came when I could not get my butt out of bed on Monday to meet her at 5 a.m.). I enjoy waking up early, but that's a bit too early. And this is summertime. The girls get to sleep late, so I should get some of that same benefit, right?

Meanwhile, as much as I'm dragging my tired self out of bed to go, I feel great once I get home.

But really, remind me, OK?

posted by Laura at 7:24 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com