Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Thursday, July 21, 2005

99.2

You know they're feeling better when they're getting ponytails put in their hair and begging to go to the mall (note: I will not be taking Madi to the mall today, I'm not that stupid!). She just woke up from nap number two (oh please tell me this doesn't mean she'll be up and restless all night since she slept for nearly six hours today) and for the first time since 10 a.m. she got out of bed. The sparkle is back in her eyes too.

You would think that I got a lot done today since I was trapped at home? Not so much. 1.5 papers graded (out of 30), 1 hour of nap, 1 load of laundry, a couple work calls, lots of time poking around Flickr and blogs. Somehow I think I should have accomplished a lot more than this.

posted by Laura at 4:36 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com