Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Thursday, July 14, 2005

City girl

So what I didn't mention about camping was the fact that I'm not a good camper. I don't sleep well anywhere that's not my bed (that includes luxurious hotel beds, not that I've been in many). I kinda have a hard time just sitting around outside doing nothing (yes, that's why I should go camping more to force the issue). I do, however, LOVE looking up at the stars at night far away from any city lights that interfere with their beauty.

I want to be the ultimate outdoors girl, but if that means camping in the backwoods for a week, guess I won't be putting that line on my resume. However, if I could have a small camper and a bathroom with running water not too far away, then sign me up.

posted by Laura at 6:55 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com