Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Thursday, July 21, 2005

It's hot inside now too

Big plans today: After swimming lessons we were going back-to-school shopping. We were going to be good. Not go crazy, but pick up a few things because The Children's Place sent me a 25% off shopping pass. That means all of Maxine's long-legged, adjustable waist jeans would be 1/4 off!!! Cute tops and already affordable backpacks -- 25% off. And, it's not just a one-time coupon, it's good through September! I love The Children's Place.

Then Madison didn't get in the shower after lessons. I found her curled up under a blanket (mind you, it's over 90 today). Then I realized something must be wrong. Took the temp and it's over 100. Then I felt like a miserable mother who took her sick daughter to swim lessons today (I noticed she wasn't herself while she was in the pool, but didn't think much of it).

Big plans changed: Get baby well so we can enjoy the weekend together. She's been sleeping for the better part of two hours now. Poor little girl.

posted by Laura at 12:29 PM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


Poor little one!! *hugs for mom too*


3:57 PM 
Commented by Blogger Laura:


Thanks! It's just so sad when the kid who's normally bouncing off every wall in sight is laying there listless. But she's back to the bouncing again. (yippee sort of!)


9:05 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com