Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Little voices

I still have iWon.com as my homepage. It gives me AP headlines and I'm a sucker to believe that I might just win something from them someday (unless you count five free spins on their total time wasting slot machine, not a penny yet). But in the corner of the screen it says, "Hi Laura" ... oh how friendly, you say. Then in smaller letters right below "Hi Laura" it says "I am not Laura." For some reason, I've adopted this as the inner struggle of two voices in my head. I believe some day I might start roaming the streets saying, "Hi Laura! i am not laura. HI LAURA! i am not laura."

And I don't care what you humidity-drenched people say, it might be a dry heat, but it's still f'in HOT.

Yes, the heat -- and being cooped up in a A/C'ed office -- is getting to me.

posted by Laura at 12:36 PM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Hi Laura!


Daniel
http://www.eastcolfax.com


7:44 AM 
Commented by Blogger Laura:


I guess this is where I say,
"i am not laura"

Checked out your site, very nice photos! Yeah for Colorado and yeah for D70s!


10:40 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com