Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Love to cook?

A long time ago I created a blog that I intended to use with some friends from my former workplace. It's called recipeshare.

When I left my job three years ago I really missed getting recipes from the folks I worked with. They had an endless supply of great recipes, many of which I still use today. I figured we could all just post the latest, greatest recipes on this blog.

Guess I got distracted because I never shared it with them. But it still sits there unused. And my coworkers these days aren't really the recipe-sharing types.

I'm wondering if anyone wants to become "team members" and breathe a little life into recipeshare? My vision is that it's not only about posting resumes, but about sharing tips on great food items (ever tried Bone Suckin' Sauce? The best!). I need a little inspiration in the kitchen these days.

Leave a comment and I'll remember how to invite people to groups.

posted by Laura at 7:01 AM |

4 Comments:

Commented by Blogger that girl:


I could do that- although I may be a sporadic participant....


12:36 PM 
Commented by Blogger Laura:


Sporadic's not bad! I'm guessing that's what it will be for me too!


3:10 PM 
Commented by Blogger Carmen:


I'd like to be part as well.

I think Blogger still has my old site. My new one is
www.momtothescreamingmasses.typepad.com


6:56 PM 
Commented by Blogger Laura:


Carmen - I sent an email invite to the email address on your typepad blog. Hopefully you got it and can sign up!


2:34 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com