Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Testing the luck

I got my fussy.org T-shirt today. And it came on a particularly shitty day (regular readers might recognize that I don't curse much on here -- I save it for when I really mean it). I have been reading about some magical things happening after receiving and wearing the shirt, so I am going to try my luck and wear it.

If nothing else, getting it in the mail made me smile -- and today that alone feels a little magical. And tonight is the open house at school, I think I will wear it since this is a group that could results in some particularly fun comments and looks.

posted by Laura at 4:05 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com