Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Monday, August 08, 2005

Time zone dummy

I have the need to be scheduling a few phone calls with some folks in New Zealand and because of this I have turned into a complete idiot. Unlike many journalists, I proclaim to be good at math and I often brag about my analytical mind (to a fault, both the bragging and the analysis). I understand that New Zealand is 18 hours ahead of me, which has messed me up in so many ways. I can schedule with Europe, I just have to wake up at the crack of dawn to fit into their workday, but somehow coordinating different stinking days has me ready to curl up in the corner babbling to myself.

posted by Laura at 6:58 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com