Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Ughs.

1. Peter Forsberg is going to be a Flyer. Oh how my heart breaks. So the good news of a hockey season this year is a little tainted now.

2. What is up with the Back to School commercial from Target "I like backpacks" ... wasn't that song originally (and not that long ago) "I like big butts"? I'm trying very hard to not sing what I remember as the original around the girls, that's the last thing I need, them knowing the original.

3. I thought I had another one, but can't seem to recall. So, darn the short-term memory loss.

posted by Laura at 7:50 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com