Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Monday, August 15, 2005

Vegas observation #1

I used to love going to Las Vegas. I thought there was no such thing as too much time in Vegas (OK, I know there was such a thing but I never hit that threshold). But now - after kids - Vegas ended up being an assault on my senses in ways that it never was before. I think that the constant stimulation in my life from my children leaves me longing for a more peaceful vacation. If I want noise, distractions and chaos, why bother to leave home?

posted by Laura at 9:37 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com