Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I'm sorry

Dear little blog o' mine,
I knew this would happen. We had such a lovely summer together. Long periods of thought and regular updates. But here we are back in fall, and I'm just not giving you the attention that I used to. It's not that I don't love you anymore little blog. It's just that all the other demands on my life are so great right now, there are some days I can barely find the time to eat.

I promise, when my grading is caught up, and the Girl Scout nut sales are over, and soccer is over, and ... well, then there's Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Perhaps in January we can continue where we left off. No, little blog, I'm not giving up on us - I still have plenty of thoughts I'd like to record with you. It's just ... it's just.

Oh, this isn't a good-bye ... or even a hiatus. It's just reality. Thanks for being there for me when I need you dear blog. Thanks for standing by, ready for me whenver I have the chance for you.

I promise, you're not out of my thoughts dear blog.

xoxo,
Laura

posted by Laura at 6:59 PM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Blogger bobo:


Sounds like you are busy with happy things -- much better than "Sorry I haven't written, I was trapped under a bus."

I'm coaching kindergarten soccer and I must admit I'd choose watching them run around vs. posting on a blog any day.


9:49 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com