Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Jump start my brain

Telephone conversations with my husband all-too-often go like this:

Me: beep beep beep-beep beep beep beep (that's the sound effects of dialing)

Him: Hi.

Me: Hi. You outta work yet?

Him: Not yet.

Me: (stumped by the apparent brain energy that it took to dial and shocked that he's still at work) What was I calling to tell you?

Him: ??? (probably wondering who the insane woman is on the other end of the line)

Me: Oh, forget it I can't remember, I'll talk to you later.

Him: OK, bye.

Me: Oh wait! I remember now! Blah blah blah blah ....

Seriously, the fragility of my brain is so great at this point that I cannot dial a phone number that's so deeply ingrained in my brain I sometime dial it when I'm trying to dial other numbers that start with 66- and keep track of one question.

posted by Laura at 4:10 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com