Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Friday, October 14, 2005

Randomness

- Two very yummy things I discovered recently: cherry cordial Hershey's kisses (limited edition) and Turtle Chex Mix. Try them, I know you'll like them.

- I totally didn't realize that picking out a blond James Bond was such a big deal. Brent was the first one to complain (he wasn't even consoled by the idea of who might be future Bond babes, so I know this is serious), but now I see other news services making a big deal out of 007's hair color.

- What comes around, comes around again when you've got two kids. The mysterious high fever with few other symptoms returned to our house yesterday afternoon via Maxine. Of course it's on the day of the 2nd grade musical. We doped her up enough to get her through the songs (ending the program with "Teach Me Well" is just so manipulative, as though most of us could keep a dry eye through that one). She stayed home today and is on the same roller coaster that Madi was on a couple weeks ago: high fever, lethargy, Tylenol or Motrin, conquering the world, time passes and high fever returns. I'm just hoping this time it doesn't take as long to pass as it did last time. And I have to say it's better than the vomiting some friends of ours are passing through their household.

And tonight, I'll end on the vomiting note. May your days be vomit free.

posted by Laura at 6:42 PM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Random and Odd:


ewwww....cherry cordial Hershey's kisses


EWW. ew. eeeeewwwwww.


7:20 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


We demand updates!


12:18 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com