Name:
    Location: Colorado, United States

    35-year-old mother of two, wife of one, instructor at a university and free-lance writer, editor, researcher. I promise, I'm more fascinating than this "about me" and my favorites.

Previous Posts Blogs That I Read
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from laura e. Make your own badge here.

< ? Blogging Mommies # >

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Seriously, what's this world coming to when Yanni has been accused in a "domestic dispute."

First, let me say, I am not a fan of Yanni. But my understanding is that he's the master of new age and mellow.

Second, let me ask, what exactly is a "domestic dispute"?

posted by Laura at 11:45 AM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


Smackin' his woman upside her head would be about it.

And possibly playing his music on the hi-fi.


6:22 PM 
Commented by Blogger Laura:


A smack upside the head strikes me as a little more than a "dispute" - isn't a dispute more along the lines of I want to have dinner at a grown-up restaurant and my daughters want to have it at McDonald's?


6:54 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | designed by mela
art by kristine & tackarama.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com